Immunity Pack - Turkey Tail and Reishi
Protect and Thrive
Perfect combination to protect your body and boost immune system.
Choose from our 60 or 120ml options
- 120 ml bottle (60 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- 60 ml bottle (30 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- Australian sourced ingredients
- Gluten free
- These products are extract flavourings
Directions: Add 1 serving of Turkey Tail and 1 serving of Reishi liquid extract to your water, tea, coffee or smoothie
Serving size: 2ml - 1/2 a dropper full is approximately 1ml, you can use this as a guide for the recommended serving size.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
What comes in the pack:
- One Bottle Reishi Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol (20-24%), Ganoderma lucidium. (Ganoderma lucidium. Mycelial Biomass, Ganoderma lucidium. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum
- One Bottle Turkey Tail Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol (20-24%), Australian Trametes versicolor. (Trametes versicolor. Mycelial Biomass, Trametes versicolor. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA or FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note - we do not deliver to countries that do not allow alcohol based products in their postal service. In these cases we suggest to order our mushroom powder products instead. Thank you for your understanding.
Please be aware that if you are shipping internationally you may be subject to custom duties. These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer purchasing. Please read our shipping policy carefully before purchasing anything. Thank you.
The company offers a money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied within the first 7 days of receiving it. Customers need to send the full product back to our address at the customer’s cost.
Scientific literature about Reishi and Turkey Tail
-  Sissi WG, John Y, John AB, Iris FFB. Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi or Reishi): A Medicinal Mushroom. In: Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical
-  Saleh, M. H., Rashedi, I., & Keating, A. (2017). Immunomodulatory Properties of Coriolus versicolor: The Role of Polysaccharopeptide. Frontiers in Immunology, 8. doi:10.3389/fimmu.2017.01087