TURKEY TAIL TIME
Honour your gut with Turkey Tail Liquid Double Extract
Give your tummy some love with Life Cykel Turkey Tail mushroom extract. Turkey Tail is known to improve and support gut health by acting as a prebiotic because it increases beneficial bacteria and yeast in your stomach. 1
This functional mushroom contains two bioactive compounds: Polysaccharide Peptin (PSP) and Polysaccharide Krestin (PSK) which have been extensively studied and have been found to provide immune system support. 2
Some of our customers include: airplane travellers, young families, city people, prebiotic enthusiasts, balanced humans, gut focused people, partiers, seekers of immunity, talkers, walkers, workers and contributors.
"As a passionate medical professional, I am constantly looking at the research to find the best health solutions for my patients. I have found both on a personal and professional level Life Cykel's Turkey Tail to not only have subjective positive outcomes but objective clinical outcomes highlighting the gut microbiome modulating effects when looking at pre & post intervention microbiome testing."
- Dr Jeremy Princi, Gut Health Specialist, Bunbury
Directions: Add Turkey Tail extract directly to your coffee, smoothie, tea, soup broth or water in the evening for best results.
- 120 ml bottle (60 day supply - 1ml twice a day)
- Australian sourced ingredients
Life Cykel Turkey Tail mushrooms and extracts are grown and harvested locally in Byron Bay, NSW.
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Alcohol, Australian Trametes versicolor (Trametes versicolor Mycelial Biomass, Trametes versicolor Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum
Serving Size: 1ml (2/5 of Dropper)
- Pallav et al., Effects of polysaccharopeptide from Trametes Versicolor on the gut microbiome of healthy volunteers. Gut Microbes Journal, 2015. The Celiac Center, Division of Gastroenterology; Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Harvard Medical School; Boston, MA USA.
- Saleh, M. H., Rashedi, I., & Keating, A. (2017). Immunomodulatory Properties of Coriolus versicolor: The Role of Polysaccharopeptide. Frontiers in Immunology, 8. doi:10.3389/fimmu.2017.01087
Please note - we do not deliver to countries that do not allow alcohol based products in their postal service. In these cases we suggest to order our mushroom powder products instead. Thank you for your understanding.