Gut/Brain Pack - Lion's Mane and Turkey Tail
The perfect partnership
The gut-brain axis is well known, so with Turkey Tail and Lion's Mane your body will be in perfect harmony. Turkey Tail will take care of your gut as it may promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and Lion’s Mane will take care of you brain by potentially promoting nerve growth and improving your cognitive function.
Choose from 60 or 120ml options.
- 120 ml bottle (60 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- 60 ml bottle (30 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- Australian sourced ingredients
- Gluten free
Directions: Add 2 ml of Turkey Tail and 2 ml of Lion's Mane liquid extract to your water, tea, coffee or smoothie
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
What comes in the pack:
- One Bottle Lion's Mane Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol, Australian Hericium coralloides. (Hericium coralloides. Mycelial Biomass, Hericium coralloides. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvest Kakadu Plum.
- One Bottle Turkey Tail Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Alcohol, Australian Trametes versicolor. (Trametes versicolor. Mycelial Biomass, Trametes versicolor. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum.
- Yu, Z.-T., Liu, B., Mukherjee, P. and Newburg, D.S. (2013). Trametes versicolor Extract Modifies Human Fecal Microbiota Composition In vitro.Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, 68(2), pp.107–112.
- Lai, P.-L., Naidu, M., Sabaratnam, V., Wong, K.-H., David, R.P., Kuppusamy, U.R., Abdullah, N. and Malek, S.N.A. (2013). Neurotrophic Properties of the Lion’s Mane Medicinal Mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) from Malaysia. International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, 15(6), pp.539–554.
- Wittstein, K., Rascher, M., Rupcic, Z., Löwen, E., Winter, B., Köster, R. and Stadler, M. (2016). Corallocins A–C, Nerve Growth and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Inducing Metabolites from the MushroomHericium coralloides. Journal of Natural Products, 79(9), pp.2264-2269.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the Therapeutic Goods of Australia. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You Might Also Like