Oyster Mushroom Soup 🍄
DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS OYSTER MUSHROOM SOUP
Good for any time of the year and easy to make, ticking a lot of boxes:
- Grain free
- High in protein
- Your freshly harvested Life Cykel oyster mushrooms
- Bunch of spring onions
- 3 tablespoons of stock
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder
- 100g black bean spaghetti
- Bunch of broccoli
- 3L water
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- Cut up spring onions and mushrooms.
- Heat up olive oil in a big pot, then add spring onions, mushrooms and garlic.
- Saute on high heat until just starting to brown.
- Pour in the water.
- Add stock, cut up broccoli and black bean spaghetti.
- Boil for 20 mins.
- Garnish with fresh coriander
- Brown or red onion instead of spring onion