Beauty Pack - Shiitake and Reishi
Beauty starts from the inside
Shiitake and Reishi will enhance your inner and outer glow. Shiitake mushroom is known for its potential to support the natural renewal process of the skin and also helping to reduce damage from UV light. Pair this with Reishi to get all the beauty sleep you need, due to its beneficial effects on sleep and relaxation and you will be feeling and looking beautiful.
Choose from 60 or 120ml options
- 120 ml bottle (60 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- 60 ml bottle (30 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- Australian sourced ingredients
- Gluten free
Directions: Add 2 ml of Reishi and 2 ml of Shiitake liquid extract to your water, tea, coffee or smoothie
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
What comes in the pack:
- One Bottle Reishi Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol, Ganoderma lucidium. (Ganoderma lucidium. Mycelial Biomass, Ganoderma lucidium. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum
- One Bottle Shiitake Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol, Lentinula Edodes. (Lentinula Edodes. Mycelial Biomass, Lentinula Edodes. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum
- Bazela, K., Solyga-Zurek, A., Debowska, R., Rogiewicz, K., Bartnik, E. and Eris, I. (2014). l-Ergothioneine Protects Skin Cells against UV-Induced Damage—A Preliminary Study. Cosmetics, 1(1), pp.51–60.
- Nachimuthu S., Kandasamy R., Ponnusamy R., Deruiter J., Dhanasekaran M., Thilagar S. (2019) L-Ergothioneine: A Potential Bioactive Compound from Edible Mushrooms. In: Agrawal D., Dhanasekaran M. (eds) Medicinal Mushrooms. Springer, Singapore
- Chu, Q.-P., Wang, L.-E., Cui, X.-Y., Fu, H.-Z., Lin, Z.-B., Lin, S.-Q. and Zhang, Y.-H. (2007). Extract of Ganoderma lucidum potentiates induced sleep via a GABAergic mechanism. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 86(4), pp.693–698
- Cui, X.-Y., Cui, S.-Y., Zhang, J., Wang, Z.-J., Yu, B., Sheng, Z.-F., Zhang, X.-Q. and Zhang, Y.-H. (2012). Extract of Ganoderma lucidum prolongs sleep time in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 139(3), pp.796–800.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the Therapeutic Goods of Australia. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
You Might Also Like