This simple and tasty vegan protein banana bread recipe is a great way to add a kick of protein into your daily diet. Made without any added sweeteners, it’s a healthy treat packed with loads of energy.
1 ¾ cup oats – grated until flour consistency
2 scoops Life Cykel Magick Vegan Protein
1 tbsp Life Cykel Magick Reishi Cacao (add more for a rich chocolate taste)
5 very ripe bananas – smashed
5-12 medjool dates (5 chopped, 7 soaked then blended with a little water for better consistency and sweetness)
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup coconut oil
1 cup soy milk (or any nut milk of choice)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius while you prepare your ingredients.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Add both the wet and dry mix together and stir until well combined. You should be left with a soft, loosely formed ball of dough.
- Add mix to a greased baking tray of choice. We used muffin tins for easy sharing!
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and a skewer comes out clean. Turn your loaf or muffins over and bake for a further 10 minutes to achieve a golden crust all over.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Tip: serve with some Byron Bay Peanut Butter to upgrade your vegan protein banana bread game!