Immunity Pack - Turkey Tail and Reishi
Protect and Thrive
Couple Reishi and Turkey Tail liquid extracts together and you have the perfect combination to protect your body. Both mushrooms have traditionally been used as immune boosting agents for many centuries.
Reishi and Turkey Tail mushrooms contain many bioactive compounds such as polysaccharides, in particular PSP and PSK in Turkey Tail and triterpinoids, such as Lanostane-type in Reishi. These are particularly effective at mediating and regulating the immune system, more specifically by inducing the activity of cytokines – key cells involved in efficient immune response [1-2].
Choose from our 60 or 120ml options
- 120 ml bottle (60 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- 60 ml bottle (30 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- Australian sourced ingredients
- Gluten free
Directions: Add 2 ml of Turkey Tail and 2 ml of Reishi liquid extract to your water, tea, coffee or smoothie
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
What comes in the pack:
- One Bottle Reishi Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol, Ganoderma lucidium. (Ganoderma lucidium. Mycelial Biomass, Ganoderma lucidium. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum
- One Bottle Turkey Tail Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Alcohol, Australian Trametes versicolor. (Trametes versicolor. Mycelial Biomass, Trametes versicolor. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods of Australia. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please be aware that if you are shipping internationally you may be subject to custom duties These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer purchasing Please read our shipping policy carefully before purchasing anything Thank you
-  Sissi WG, John Y, John AB, Iris FFB. Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi or Reishi): A Medicinal Mushroom. In: Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical
-  Saleh, M. H., Rashedi, I., & Keating, A. (2017). Immunomodulatory Properties of Coriolus versicolor: The Role of Polysaccharopeptide. Frontiers in Immunology, 8. doi:10.3389/fimmu.2017.01087