PM Pack - Lion's Mane and Reishi
Wind down at night and prepare for a restful sleep with this PM bundle of Reishi and Lion's Mane liquid extracts, both of these extracts are recommended to be taken before bed time. By Pairing these mushrooms together, you've got yourself the perfect night's sleep.
Choose from our 60 or 120ml options
- 120 ml bottle (60 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- 60 ml bottle (30 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- Australian sourced ingredients
- Gluten free
- These products are extract flavourings
Directions: Add 1 serving of Reishi liquid extract and 1 serving of Lion's Mane liquid extract to your water, tea or favourite bedtime beverage
Serving size: 2ml - 1/2 a dropper full is approximately 1ml, you can use this as a guide for the recommended serving size.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
What comes in the pack:
- One Bottle Reishi Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol (30%), Ganoderma lucidium. (Ganoderma lucidium. Mycelial Biomass, Ganoderma lucidium. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum
- One Bottle Lion's Mane Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol (30%), Australian Hericium coralloides. (Hericium coralloides. Mycelial Biomass, Hericium coralloides. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvest Kakadu Plum.
Please be aware that if you are shipping internationally you may be subject to custom duties These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer purchasing Please read our shipping policy carefully before purchasing anything Thank you
- Wachtel-Galor S, Yuen J, Buswell JA, et al. (2011) Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi or Reishi): A Medicinal Mushroom. In: Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition. Boca Raton (FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011. Chapter 9.
- Vigna, L., Morelli, F., Agnelli, G.M., Napolitano, F., Ratto, D., Occhinegro, A., Di Iorio, C., Savino, E., Girometta, C., Brandalise, F. and Rossi, P. (2019). Hericium erinaceus Improves Mood and Sleep Disorders in Patients Affected by Overweight or Obesity: Could Circulating Pro-BDNF and BDNF Be Potential Biomarkers? Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2019, pp.1–12