PM Pack - Lion's Mane and Reishi
Wind down at night and prepare for a restful sleep with this PM bundle of Reishi and Lion's Mane liquid extracts, both of these extracts are perfectly suited to be taken before bed time. By Pairing these mushrooms together, you've got yourself the perfect night's sleep.
Choose from our 60 or 120ml options
- 120 ml bottle (60 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- 60 ml bottle (30 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- Australian sourced ingredients
- Gluten free
- These products are extract flavourings
Directions: Add 1 serving of Reishi liquid extract and 1 serving of Lion's Mane liquid extract to your water, tea or favourite bedtime beverage
Serving size: 2ml - 1/2 a dropper full is approximately 1ml, you can use this as a guide for the recommended serving size.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
What comes in the pack:
- One Bottle Reishi Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol (30%), Ganoderma lucidium. (Ganoderma lucidium. Mycelial Biomass, Ganoderma lucidium. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum
- One Bottle Lion's Mane Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol (30%), Australian Hericium coralloides. (Hericium coralloides. Mycelial Biomass, Hericium coralloides. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvest Kakadu Plum.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA or FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note - we do not deliver to countries that do not allow alcohol based products in their postal service. In these cases we suggest to order our mushroom powder products instead. Thank you for your understanding.
Please be aware that if you are shipping internationally you may be subject to custom duties These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer purchasing Please read our shipping policy carefully before purchasing anything Thank you
The company offers a money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied within the first 7 days of receiving it. Customers need to send the full product back to our address at the customer’s cost.
- Wachtel-Galor S, Yuen J, Buswell JA, et al. (2011) Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi or Reishi): A Medicinal Mushroom. In: Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition. Boca Raton (FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011. Chapter 9.
- Wittstein, K., Rascher, M., Rupcic, Z., Löwen, E., Winter, B., Köster, R. and Stadler, M. (2016). Corallocins A–C, Nerve Growth and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Inducing Metabolites from the MushroomHericium coralloides. Journal of Natural Products, 79(9), pp.2264-2269.