Less than 1% of coffee beans ends up in our cup, what happens with the other 99%? Life Cykel looks at what it takes to produce coffee and offers positive solutions for what to do with this “waste”.
When life gives you kumquats… Make Magick Lion’s Mane Marmalade!
Brownies made with our Magick Reishi powder… a match made in heaven:)
With a stall, a workshop, and a panel, Renew Fest was a wonderful event to share our project and spread the word about the power of mushrooms.
Amanita muscaria has a history like no other mushroom. One of the most fascinating mushrooms to admire for its magnificent shape and sparkling red colour.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is a medicinal mushroom which has been widely used in China and in Japan for over 2000 years for its many health-promoting characteristics. Reishi mushrooms have been recognized by Chinese medical professionals as a valuable remedy used as a tonic and strengthening medicine.