Ancient Activation Pancakes
Looking for a scrumptious pancake recipe? Well look no further... Check out this blueberry pancake recipe with a twist of our Fresh and Free Ancient Australian Activation Extract.
2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
2 cups plant based milk
1/3 cup macadamia oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (defrosted if frozen)
8ml Life Cykel Fresh & Free extract
Pinch sea salt
2ml Life Cykel Fresh & Free Extract
1. Combine flour and salt in a large mixing bowl and stir.
2. Whisk together plant based milk, oil, vanilla, maple syrup and Fresh & Free extract.
3. Make a well in the centre of flour mixture and add milk mixture. Stir lightly until batter is almost smooth. Set aside to rest for approximately 15 minutes.
4. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush with a little extra oil. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into pan for each pancakes
5. Cook for 3 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and cook for 1 minute or until cooked through, transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining mixture.
6. Serve with extra maple syrup and coconut yoghurt